Digital Banking Data Analytics Expert
Ref Number 2022.01.18, Digital Banking Data Analytics Expert
Valid from 18.01.2022 to 30.01.2023
Looking for the best place to work where your ideas will matter and you will feel an important part of the team... This is exactly what you will find with us unique opportunities for skills development, acquiring key experience, a great package of benefits and, above all, stable support on the road to success.
Looking for the best place to work where your ideas will matter and you will feel
an important part of the team...
This is exactly what you will find with us unique opportunities for skills development, acquiring key experience, a
great package of benefits and, above all, stable support on the road to success.
- Responsible for the overall data analysis related to digital channels of the bank
- Defining and implementing different tools for analytics, which to support the business development and achievement of the set goals
- Constant monitoring over the major KPIs in the area of digital channels
- Developing of regular and ad-hoc reports and presenting them to the different stakeholders, regarding the results and usage of the digital channels
- Responsible for the financial and business reporting, using standardized reporting templates or creation of new
- Transforming the regular reporting towards business dashboards
- Monitoring the behavior of the customers in the digital channels and proposing respective changes, which to affect existing functionalities or to trigger the implementation of new
- Supporting the development of different business cases, adding valuable data input, for the specific purpose.
- Tracking closely any new feature which is recently implemented in order to validate the prognosis and expected results
- Very strong analytical skills and mindset, with passion for innovations and technology development
- Proactive attitude, being able to see the “hidden potential”, engaging the people in order to get their support
- 3 or more years of experience on position related to Data analysis , preferably covering business duties related to digital channels
- University degree in Business/Economics or related field
- Excellent command of MS Excel, experienced in work with MS Office
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- Any previous experience and knowledge for data analytics tools will be considered as an advantage (e.g. Adobe)
- Place of work: Sofia, Bulgaria;
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited!
The submission of personal data is voluntary. “UniCredit Bulbank” AD, in its role of data controller, guarantees that appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.